The 4th annual Maritime Reconnaissance & Surveillance Technology conference will return to Rome, Italy in February 2019 as a platform for the maritime community.
Now in its 4th successful year, Maritime Reconnaissance & Surveillance Technology is the only event that specifically focuses on technology-based solutions and strategies to the ongoing challenge facing the international community when securing and monitoring domestic and international waters.
Learn more: www.maritime-recon.com/armadapr
This conference brings together NATO, Allied and European nations to discuss the operational and technological challenges facing navies and other maritime organisations as they try to monitor the sea to protect their borders and ensure the blue economy continues to grow.
- A unique focus on space-based Maritime Domain Awareness with a dedicated pre-conference workshop with C-SIGMA.
- A global line-up of presentations from top military personnel from nations such as the UK, US, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, NATO, Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands and many others.
- Real Solutions presented and offered within the Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology exhibition.
- Hear from senior military representatives and civilian expert in the realm of C4ISTAR, unmanned maritime systems, and airborne ISR platforms.
Top 7 Military Speakers include:
- Rear Admiral William Warrender, Flag Officer Sea Training, Royal Navy
- Rear Admiral Ulrich Reineke, Head of Planning and Concepts, German Navy
- Commodore Andreas Vettos, Head of Maritime Air, NATO MARCOM
- Brigadier General Carlos de Salas Murillo, Head of C4ISR and Space Programmes, Spanish MoD
- Captain Jan De Beurme, Chief of Staff, Belgian Navy
- Colonel Henrik Rieland Kanstrup, Head Helicopter Command Wing Karup, Royal Danish Air Force
- Commander Antonio Mourinha, Transformation lead, Development and Experimentation, Portuguese Navy
Alongside the two-day conference, there will be a pre-conference workshop, “C-SIGMA and S-AIS, Creating a New Paradigm”, which will take place on Tuesday 5th February. The workshop will be hosted by Guy Thomas, Director of C-SIGMA. Those wishing to attend will benefit from an update on the very rapid expansion of Earth Observation satellite capabilities & their impact on the maritime world, Find out about Earth Observation Systems, Learn how S-AIS has changed the maritime world, and How Analysis w/ AI & Machine Learning is impacting maritime operations, amongst many other things.
Download a complimentary brochure at www.maritime-recon.com/armadapr for a complete overview of this year’s event.
Gold Sponsors: Leonardo & Orbital Micro Systems
Sponsors: Aerodata AG, ICEYE Oy, ImageSat International, Raytheon
4th annual Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology
6th-7th Feb 2019
Crowne Plaza Rome St. Peter’s Hotel & Spa, Rome, Italy
Media: Contact Natasha Boumediene on nbo[email protected]