The DOGO Mark II includes the following improvements:
- Faster Point & Shoot Interface – enables accurate designation of lethal or non-lethal means simply by clicking on the screen.
- Non-Lethal Pepper Spray and Non-Lethal Dazzling Light modules are attached.
- Front extenders to overcome various obstacles.
New Non-Lethal Pepper Spray Module and Dazzling Light Module will be exhibited at the DSEI London:
- The Pepper Spray Module – Sprays a continuous stream of potent pepper spray to a range of up to 5 meters.
- The Dazzling Light Module – generates intense flickering light, dazzles the target and creates a diversion from a distance of up to 10 meters.
The non-lethal modules are positioned on top of the lethal weapon, the DOGO thereby provides 360° Situational Awareness, Non-Lethal and Lethal capabilities in one compact 12Kg system.
The DOGO Mark II has already been delivered to special forces among which are NATO members, and has been pre-ordered by several other customers.
Shahar Gal, CEO. of General Robotics, said:” For decades the robotics market was dominated by robots that were designed to handle explosives (EOD). Technological advancements now make robots more responsive, accurate and lethal without compromising safety. We are thrilled to provide the first Robots that are designed for intervention in critical situations and have proven that they can save fighters lives and facilitate response to terror and criminal events”.
To schedule a live demo of DOGO Mark II please contact General Robotics at: Email: [email protected]