This is the September 2019 issue of Armada International. This is not the latest issue. To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- Land Warfare: Beefing Up Battle Wagons: Infantry fighting vehicles are getting harder to locate and destroy. Stephen W. Miller finds out why.
- Spec Ops and Expeditionary Forces Debrief: Andrew White finds out how SOF forces are enabling their communications in A2AD and C2D2 environments.
- Sea Power: Power Hungry Warships: Tim Fish examines the need for extra power generation for electronics-heavy warships.
- Land Warfare: SITREP: The Suwalki Gap: Dr. Thomas Withington discusses the US Army’s current approach to enhancing its electronic warfare capabilities.
- Military Rotorcraft: Three articles that examine today’s military rotorcraft: next generation manned; weaponising utility Black Hawks; and advances in electric power. Andrew Drwiega and Robert Torgerson report.
- Country Analysis: Poland looks to shed robes of the past: Divesting older Soviet era equipment is a major drive for Polish defence acquisition, as Andrew Drwiega discovers.
- Paris Airshow: Highlights: Michael J Gething reports on a selection of the headline announcements at this year’s Le Bourget aviation trade expo.
- Armada Commentary: Ill Wind blowing through Defence Trade: Andrew Hunter examines the increasingly blurred lines between statecraft, national security and defence exports.