HOSTED BY: QinetiQ LED BY: Cathy O’Carroll MSc, BSc, MRAeS, Global Campaign Director – Integrated Test & Evaluation, QinetiQ Dr Adrian Britton, Global
HOSTED BY: QinetiQ
- Cathy O’Carroll MSc, BSc, MRAeS, Global Campaign Director – Integrated Test & Evaluation, QinetiQ
- Dr Adrian Britton, Global Lead Solution Architect Integrated Test & Evaluation Campaign, QinetiQ
- Adam Whitby, MEng, CEng, MRAeS, Global Lead Modelling and Simulation, QinetiQ
With the pace of innovation becoming an increasingly dominant factor in deterring aggression and winning battles, getting capability from the drawing board to the front line quickly and cost-effectively is now recognised as being fundamental to modern warfare. This urgency will only convert to success if the capability delivered is proven to be safe, reliable and effective.
This webinar is sponsored by QinetiQ and is FREE to join, and will provide a view of how Test & Evaluation (T&E) needs to be digitally modernised to create a single thread of T&E evidence to provide a time and cost optimised through-life test plan. This will improve the military’s ability to evaluate, certify and evolve their military capability to exercise their innovation advantage.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
- Gain an overview of global trends and how T&E must evolve in response
- Explore the future vision for a digitally integrated T&E enterprise
- Understand how exploiting digital twins can provide early confidence in the design phase
- Learn how a Live, Virtual, Constructive capability can provide evaluation and training confidence at military capability level
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Data Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technical Officers
- Head of Innovation
- Head of Transformation
- Head of Digital Programmes
- Chief Architect Technical
- Principal Architects
- Technical Authority Integration Level Systems
- Enterprise Architects
- Transformation Directors
- Procurement Requirements Managers
All Day (Wednesday)