Due to the ongoing challenges associated with public gatherings and COVID-19, we regrettably have had to postpone Small Satellites Conference. We are pleased to make you aware of the NEW CONFIRMED
Due to the ongoing challenges associated with public gatherings and COVID-19, we regrettably have had to postpone Small Satellites Conference.
We are pleased to make you aware of the NEW CONFIRMED DATE:
- Small Satellites – 26 and 27 April 2021, Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK.
With nations around the world developing their small satellites capability at pace, governments and trans-national agencies must manage this changing domain. Small Satellites 2020 will consider best practise, regulatory principals, production and operational lessons learnt to effectively utilise this revolutionised resource.
Gathering representatives from across the alliance to meet, network and explore the small satellite revolution and its impact on future space.
- Explore the LEO/GEO small, cube and nano-satellite market and its impact on future space.
- Delve into key topics surrounding the new space market including: the legal and policy framework for operating in space, creating a regulatory structure to support the small satellite industry and how data networking across small satellite constellations is enabling new connectivity on the ground.
- Learn about key programmes being developed by emerging space companies and national Governments.
- Exhibition opportunities for industry to showcase their capabilities.
- Part of ‘Space Week’, this annual conference will be held in conjunction with a Military Space Situational Awareness Conference, to provide a holistic view of the new space environment.
april 26 (Monday) - 27 (Tuesday)
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Road , London, United Kingdom